Foredom K.2800 Deluxe Jewelers Kit with 2 Handpieces and C.SCT Metal Foot Pedal Speed Control, 115v
PrePackaged Tool Kits take guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications. They contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. When purchased with an optional motor hanger, you are ready to go straight out of the box!
Motor and Speed Control carry a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
1. Series SR Motor:
Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style; M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and Foredom's standard 39″ long key tip inner shafting for connecting to any of Foredom's interchangeable handpieces.
2. C.SCT Speed Control: foot operated speed control comes in a heavy cast iron metal housing. The extra weight provides added stability and control. The bottom surface of the C. SCT is covered with non-skid material. It features the same durable, solid state electronics as the C.FCT. The ergonomics allow precise and reliable speed control with your foot. For use with 115 Volt M.SR, M.SRB, M.SRH and M.SRBH motors. CSA Listed. It is interchangeable with Foredom’s C.FCT-1 and C.EM-1 controls. 7″ long, 5″ wide, 2-1/2″ high, packaged wt-6 lb/2.7 kg, 4 Amps, 60 Hz
3. H.30 Handpiece: Foredom’s most popular general purpose handpiece features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key in molded plastic handle.
4. H.20 Handpiece: “quick change” handpiece is for exclusive use with 3/32″ shank accessories and is especially popular among jewelers who work with that shank size and make frequent bur changes. Features a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require lubrication.
5. AK11 Accessory Kit 42-pc. assortment of metal working accessories including various shapes, sizes and grits of Satin Finishers, Bristle and Brass Cup, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-BriteTM Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel and Disc, Purple Ceramic Sanding Bands, Screw and Rubber Drum Mandrels, V Stone and Unitized Points, and Platinum White Polishing Compound.
6. A-10081 Rotating Bur Holder
7. Flexible Shaft Grease
|Made In:||United States|
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.