Bench Lathe Kit with MAFH25 Fiter Hood, Right & Left Tapered Spindles, 5/16” dia. Motor Shaft, 115v
- This compact lathe is suitable for use at the workbench. It has a 1/6 hp, high torque, permanent magnet motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running. Comes with precision machined, A-TM-5 and A-TM-6 Tapered Spindles for holding buffs and wheels up to 4” in diameter.
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm.
- 125 Watts
- Motor shaft diameter: 5/16”. Height: 5-1/8”. Width: 13” between spindles. Weight: 7.5 lbs
- CSA Certified
- CE Rated (230 volt model only)
MAFH25 Filter Hood:
The MAFH25 Filter Hood was designed for use at the bench in jewelry making, dental laboratories, and industrial operations to collect dust and larger particles produced from light grinding and polishing. The CE Compliant Hood is made of powder coated, heavy gauge steel. It has a removable water-tight metal tray, clear polycarbonate shield, and gooseneck LED light that is bright and long lasting. Three filters (2 polyester and one charcoal) come packed with the unit that are easy to change and ship out to a refiner. It can be moved anywhere on a bench top for use with a flexible shaft handpiece, micromotor, and other bench top tools. Despite its small size, the filter hood offers strong suction power for removing particles of hazardous dust and reclaiming precious metal.
Please note that the Filter Hood is NOT to be used as a fume hood or for removal of soldering fumes.
- Made of powder coated heavy gauge steel.
- Has voltage selector switch for 110 or 220 operation.
- Fan rating of 80 CFM.
- Measures 7-1/2” h, 6” wide and 12-3/4” d (190 h. x 153 w x 323mm d.)
- Cord is 67” (170cm) long.
- Weighs 9 lbs, ship weight is 10 lbs.
Lathe and Filter Hood carry a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
This product is shipped from a different location than our main warehouse and therefor may take a couple of extra days to process.